Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mousetrapper Still Alive

Rumors have spread in the chess blogosphere about Mousetrapper having been killed in a car accident. I am happy to tell you all that I am alive and well. But you may have noticed that all what I have posted earlier as Mousetrapper, back to the very first post in this blog archive, is now posted under a different name.

No problem with this blog, folks. It has not been overtaken by someone else. I am still the old and only person who maintains this blog. Only one thing has changed: I have changed my blogger identity from my nickname to my real name.

As you may know, I run a health blog, and a couple of weeks ago I have got aware that Mousetrapper is not a very credible name if you want to be respected as an authority in health issues.

So let me introduce myself: My name is Christian, the Mousetrapper. And I hear Caissa whisper in my ear: Don't forget your chess blog. Temposchlucker has come back. It should be your turn now...

Well, let's see what I can do and where I take the time.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Temposchlucker said...

Good to hear from you and that everything is ok.

Name is an important thing. I never realized that I would be called "Tempo" when choosing my nickname. Given the fact that I usually am very slow that is kinda funny. However, my mind isn't slow." Mouse" is probably not what you thought of either while calling yourself "Mousetrapper", I guess.

I think we made some interesting progress the past months in reasoning about chess improvement. Maybe you should have a look.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Blue Devil Knight said...

Hey, someone is doing your idea of a chess carnival finally. Jack le moine . he's on my sidebar

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Christian said...

Thanks Blue, already spotted. I am going to submit, hope to see a lot of good posts of fellow knights there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home