Monday, April 02, 2007

Med Journal Watch Blog Started

I'll keep the non-chessical blogging on this site on an absolute minimum. But this time I cannot help doing some cross-site metablogging: I am happy to announce my new blog here: Med Journal Watch.

I have been doing this watch job for a number of years, generating output in German language, first for a print newsreader only, later also in the web. I even make some money with my web content now, and the trend is upwards. My sources are medical journals in English, and why not generate an output in the same language, I have asked myself more than once.

Well, it is always hard to start a new site with zero traffic. But today I did it. That's all what I have to say about this subject. My next posts will be chessical again, this is for granted. But you are welcome to switch site from time to time. You find the link in my profile.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger The Rise and Shine Good Knight said...

Congratulations!

I'm glad that you have time to pursue other interests. Chess has me by the balls right now :)

http://theriseandshinegoodknight.blogspot.com/

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Blue Devil Knight said...

Cool blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home