Friday, October 06, 2006

The Real Thing

Today my tournament begins. I'll close this blog for the next ten days and concentrate on my games. But of course you'll get a review later. I am very curious if my intensive training at Chess Tactics Server will pay. I have reduced my blunderrate down to roughly 5 percent during last week. For a tournament, this may still be too high, but the time restrictions there are magnitudes lower than on CTS. Well, time will tell. I am quite optimistic when I see the improvements of Temposchlucker in his OTB play after massive CTS training.

Bye. Wish me luck.

7 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Temposchlucker said...

Good luck with the tournament!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger likesforests said...

May the force be with you!

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger St. Patzer said...

all the best

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Temposchlucker said...

3/6 against such stiff competition is very good. I follow your progress at the tournament site. Good luck to day!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Mousetrapper said...

Thx for the support everybody. I'll do my best ...

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger SamuraiPawn said...

Good luck!

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger generalkaia said...

good luck!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home