Sunday, June 04, 2006

Bullshit or what?

Not long after my post had been online yesterday I had the impression that its sole purpose might be to mislead my opponents. But as my opponents never will read my blog, this post is likely to be mere bullshit. Why should Caissa be so kind to let things happen on just some squares I had scratched together by some theory that is very doubtful to make sense? It was necessary to find out. So, today, I made some preliminary stats. I spotted 27 relevant targets in 4 past games of mine, and 7 of them were on the so called basic key squares. Hahaha. One fourth, same as the fraction of basics compared to all 64 squares. In other words: Correlation = zero. In other words: Bullshit.

Well, the stats revealed things that are really interesting. More about this later, because my wife is waiting for a nice evening together. See you later, boys!

1 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Blogger Temposchlucker said...

I remember myself looking at the most worn out squares on boards at a chesscafe. Without coming to definite conclusions about key squares though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home