Monday, May 30, 2005

The Ultimate Day Zero

Yes, my friends. Yes. Yes. Yes. I did it. Finally and ultimately. Did it. Simply did it. Did what I first thought impossible. Was hard, really, but I am still alive and well. My brain is still working. Well, what else? Did puzzles the whole day long. As many as I never did before and at a speed I never did. Puzzle blitzing. And now it is over. Good bye circles. We had a good time. If I have profited, time will show.

Day 155 of the MDLM program, the Last Day!
Circle 7: all 1280 done in 9:11 hours
Stats: 88% (C6:87%) success rate, 26 sec. p.p.
All time high of all circles at maximum speed. Yeah.

Now it will take some time of break. No puzzles. No blogs. But I'll be back. Have a good time, Knights Errant, and good luck. It can be done. So do it!

11 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger Temposchlucker said...

Congratulations! I never imagined the Hall of Fame would become crowded so fast! Take your time to rest and let us know how things work out. Welldone!

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger SatishTalim said...

Congratulations

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Blue Devil Knight said...

Congrats. Have a fun break and come back to tell us about your experience!!!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger CelticDeath said...

Congrats, Mousey!

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Pale Morning Dun - Errant Knight de la Maza said...

Huzzah! Huzzah! Just got back and I'm glad to see you made it through. Great job. Now it is time to decompress and relax a little. Enjoy your time off from the Convetka Overlords.

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger Nezha said...

Congratulations.. now we have one more tactical monster at our midst.

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Congratulations!

Of course, you do realize tht your training has just begun, right?

On to the next 1000 problesm, fellow Knight!

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger JavaManIssa said...

Congrats :))) the hard works over ;) time to put your tactical muscles to work.. go ahead crush some opponents!

Let us know how you go, it'll be interesting :)

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger knightwiz said...

Congratulations!

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Margriet said...

Congratulations!
I followed you with just 3 days difference

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger scitcat said...

Way to go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home