Monday, May 16, 2005

The final countdown: 9 days

It has always been there, for weeks. The tiny little light. Growing slowly, becoming brighter. The end of the tunnel! Now I see it clearly in front of me, just a bit more of a week away. I have been doing the cycles for months, yet nearly half of all puzzles are still to be solved. Don't you call this insane? I do! I must have been crazy to begin such a torture! How can I get through? Wish me luck, Knights Errant!

Day 146 of the MDLM program
Circle 4: 960/1280 done
Stats: 89% (C3:84%) success rate, 40 sec. p.p.

5 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger Blue Devil Knight said...

You can do it! (Oh, and Yes, it is indeed insane).

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Temposchlucker said...

Good luck with the final storm.
The hall of fame ogles.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger King of the Spill said...

Hang in there. Remember to pace yourself.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger harmless said...

good luck!

success is on its way ...

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger CelticDeath said...

Have FUN with it!!!! I live for this stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home